World War One in the East Midlands
Below are a selection of resources relating to experiences of World One in East Midlands. More resources will be added in the coming months.
- Blog post: The front-line funnies: cartoons and comic strips in the First World War
- Film: Comics and World Wars: A Cultural Record
- Blog post: Citizen historians - Sikhs in the First World War
- Blog post: November 1913: The Archduke, Nottingham and a Near Miss
- Blog post: Where the headstones for the First World War cemeteries come from?
- Blog post: Thomas Porteous Black - a Nottingham man at Gallipoli