Vision and Strategy
Our remit, what we do, challenges and priorities. Our research, the people and our partnerships, with a look at the wider perspective too.
Our vision and delivering national needs and research excellence, the effectiveness through partnerships and what it takes to have an effective and efficient organisation.
With respondents and their PhD research, an overview of Career Paths, a sectoral analysis of career paths and respondent perspectives on the value of a PhD
- Current list of eligible Independent Research Organisations (IROs) on UKRI website.
Directors from the five WW1 Engagement Centres reflect on their achievements to date and look forward to ongoing research projects.
Reviews and reports
- Creative Exchanges - The AHRC Knowledge Exchange Hubs for the Creative Economy (PDF, 5.3MB)
- R&D in the Creative Industries policy briefing (PDF, 156KB) - exploring the definitions of R&D for policy delivery across all knowledge domains
- The Brighton Fuse report (PDF, 1.7MB) - how 'fused' businesses are driving economic growth
- The UK and India - a partnership for research (PDF, 1.5MB) - highlighting a number of AHRC projects
- Arts and Humanities Research and Innovation (PDF, 1.7MB) - the importance of arts and humanities research and innovation; a report by the AHRC and Nesta
- Arts and Humanities Research Landscape (PDF, 389KB) - the significance of arts and humanities research in the UK.
- Hidden Connections (PDF, 1MB) - knowledge exchange between the arts and humanities and the private, public, and third sectors
- Joint Agreement between AHRC, British Academy, and the Economic & Social Research Council (ESRC) (PDF, 126KB) - a joint agreement on early and mid-career support
- Leading the World (PDF, 4.9MB) - the economic impact of art and humanities research.
The AHRC is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible and that its publications are available to all; if you would like to have any of the publications in large-print or Braille formats, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.