The AHRC has Updated its Website
The AHRC has updated its website; the site has retained many of the features and content from the previous site but with an updated design. We have also taken advantage of new features within a new Content Management system.
We have taken the opportunity to enhance some aspects of our website. You will see the following changes:
- The website has a mobile- friendly design; the size and format of the website will alter depending on the device you are using, making it easier to read and easier to navigate when you are on the move or at your desktop.
- If you are on the move or have a slow connection the site will be easier to load
- We have simplified the site structure to make it easier to navigate
- Documents have been made more accessible for all our visitors
- The search function has also been improved
Once the site is live you will notice that previous bookmarks will no longer work and RSS feeds currently in use will be changed.
We do not anticipate any on-going issues however the communications team are on hand via twitter @ahrcpress and Communications@ahrc.ac.uk if you require any assistance. We will be doing a user survey in the spring next year once you are more familiar with the site to see where we may need to make any improvements.
Return to news list