Senior Management Team
The AHRC's Senior Management Team is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the organisation. It meets each week and is made up of the following members.
- Professor Andrew Thompson (Executive Chair)
- Professor Edward Harcourt (Director of Research, Strategy and Innovation)
- Professor Roey Sweet (Director of Partnerships and Engagement)
- Alexandra Vincent (Chief Operating Officer)
- Gary Grubb (Associate Director of Programmes)
- Anne Sofield (Associate Director of Programmes)