The AHRC Communications team are the link between AHRC funded research and the media.
The team are normally in the office Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 5.00pm, for out of hours contacts please try the below mobile number.
Head of Communications - Michael Collins
Telephone: 01793 416083
Mobile: 07590 463751
We handle enquiries from print, online and broadcast journalists, and documentary makers. Journalists can come to us for corporate information, reports on recent research findings and request us to set up interviews with experts on a number of topics. Find out more about how the AHRC can help journalists with arts and humanities contacts and news items.
We offer resources, advice and practical guidance for researchers in the arts and humanities who are hoping to communicate their research to a wider audience. Find out more about how the AHRC can help researchers.
For other press officers
We handle enquiries from HEI, IRO and partner organisation press offices regarding funding announcement timelines, research story promotion, press release sign off and more.
- Press Officers may find the AHRC's key facts useful.
- Contact details for sign off and other enquiries are above.
- Press officers who wish to be kept informed of the AHRC's news may wish to sign up for the AHRC's monthly email alert.
- If you wish to update the AHRC on your press office contacts, email email@example.com
- If you wish to express your interest in the RCUK Press Officer's Day events, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For the latest arts and humanities news, visit the AHRC's arts and humanities news Scoop.it.